We teamed up with the weeks and did a little blog post.
Head to their website Das Wochenbett-Magazin with some great blog posts for postpartum.
Top freezer meals - doula cooked and approved
- Chicken Bone Broth or Veggie Broth (to add freely when cooking fresh meals or to drink in a cup)
- Lasagne (vegetable)
- Lactation Bliss balls made from dates and apricots (must have Oats, flaxseeds and brewers yeast)
- DIY Lactation Smoothie Packs (Although it's not great to eat cold foods postpartum, a smoothie is a great one-handed nutrient-dense snack. Best enjoyed when at room temperature
- Chili (but not chili)
- Oat Bake
- Lentil Pasta Sauce (fresh tomatoes, basil, lentils)
- Slow cooked Fennel Chicken (just add couscous or rice)
- Chicken Noodle Soup with Vegetables
- Plant Based Curries (Soaked Chickpeas, spinach, sweet potato, potato, carrot)
- Dahl (so many flavors you can do)
Ask for help, if its too overwhelming and you need extra support, hire a postpartum doula, a cleaner or maybe ask your family to come and help out...